How Exercise Can Help the Back Work More Efficiently: Your spine and the rest of your body are supported and balanced by muscles. Muscles that are strong and lengthy contribute to a healthy back and are also necessary for excellent posture.
This Video Should Help:
The “the ability to use strength quickly ________________ involves both strength and speed” is a question from Quizlet. The answer to the question is that “good fitness helps your back work efficiently.”
- how much physical activity should teens accumulate daily?
- improved stress management can be achieved by which of the following?
- what muscle group do sit ups help strengthen
- ability to keep an upright posture while standing still or moving
- the measure of body fat to lean tissue.